Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Saks at night



This view is looking back up toward 5th Avenue with my back toward the Rockefeller Center tree. They are projecting all the snowflakes on the side of the building and they rotate as they 'fall.' It's incredible. Last night when I walked down there, with Jim and Bob, Jim was astounded at the lack of crowds at the tree; he said that normally you can't even get past the passage its on on 7th Ave, which is about a block away because it's so jammed with people. Wow, I must be living right. It IS uber-beautiful though. I've been offered a job here in Manhattan and it's things like this that make me seriously consider it. That, and the fact that Laurie Anderson, the performance artist, was giving a talk at the Guggenheim last night. What a town.

No comments: