Sunday, December 3, 2006

I Think It's Only Fair To Warn You...

I was thinking about this blog on my drive home from Gig Harbor. I felt that, in the interest of Full Disclosure it was only fair to warn people that I am, by nature and training, exceptionally cautious. Reality has, on several occasions, shown me that one cannot be too paranoid.

So, if you are expecting far reaching and really self-revealing posts on here, well, you're at the wrong blog. I figure I'll tell you where I am (if I think it's safe to do so). What I'm up to (if I think it will interest you). And maybe how it is affecting me.

But please remember, this is the InterNets. The ultimate marketplace of ideas, fraught with all the phonies, fakes, frauds, sinners, saints, authentic people, opportunities and scams that it brings with it. So, I hope you'll understand my caution. That being said, I hope you'll stop by...

No comments: