Sunday, December 3, 2006

OK, Here we go...

I spent this weekend with some friends, one of whom runs a wildly successful C-List blog, which you can see here.

Following his wizened experience, I have created this blog with the purpose of keeping people who know me informed about my travels and general antics as I go to my Tertianship, the last phase of my Jesuit training, in Australia.

Many people have asked me what Tertianship is and what I'll be doing. I have no clue what I will be doing; that's up to the Tertian master, whom I haven't even met yet. For a concise definition of what Tertianship is, check the Wikipedia post here.

So hopefully that gets off on the right foot. Don't ask me where we're going, I'm as eager to find out as you are. Actually, I'm eager to get on the road, but that's not for a few weeks yet. My advice: Strap in. My experience is that my adventures are, high octane, shall we say. I can't promise that it will be fun. Or interesting. But sometimes it is...so you're welcome to come along and I'll try to let you know what it is I'm seeing, doing and how the experience is affecting me.

No comments: